Thursday, January 08, 2009

Nicknames?

Did you have a nickname for Jimmy? I'm going to have a technical running shirt customized to wear during races. My idea is to have "MyHeadBig" (you'll find it on this blog) laid on top of the colon cancer blue ribbon. The words Remembering Jim above his head, then "Marvelous" Marventano below. Around it, Kate and I thought it would be neat to put the names everyone called him. So far, we have:

Lambchop
Daddy
Jimmy
Uncle Jim
Jim Bo
Bo
James Robert
Ojibwa
Jimmers

If you've got other nicknames, please post. I'd like to include them. When I'm done, I'll post the graphic for all to see. Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

not without me your not!

Judester said...

Don't worry "Peanut" - Uncle Jim's graphic will be safely in your hands, annoyingly supervised and overdirected by me.

My Bookshelf

Powered by weRead