Monday, March 10, 2008

Missing a lot of people tonight


The top photo is one of my favorite pictures. It's from right after we moved from the apartment in the city and into our house on Wildflower Drive. That's my Grandpa and Grandma Swayne with Mom, Jimmy and me in the photo. It's one of a very few photos I have of my Grandpa. I always told my parents that if they divorced I wasn't choosing between them - I was going to live with Grandma! (She would've taken me too - as you can see from the second picture.) Mom and I are the only ones left in the picture. That makes me really sad. Some day that little girl with the barrettes in her hair will be standing all alone. I thought Jimmy would be forever standing there next to me, but he won't. That makes me really sad too.

No comments:

My Bookshelf

Powered by weRead