Monday, April 14, 2008

Sunday - Summer time fun!

We went to Blue Harbor Waterpark on Sunday. It was a lot of fun for all the kids. They had fun stuff for little Jake, all the way up to Kirsten's age. It was nice for Kate to have someone to tag team with. Jake and I spent a little time going up and down climbing towers and through water sprayers, while Kate went down the waterslides with Rachel. The kids were pooped (which I had to explain to Rachel meant tired, not literally "pooped!" She looked at me in horror when I asked if she was pooped.) :-)

Monday is a more laid-back day, as Rachel has school in the morning and a dentist appt. in the afternoon. It looks like the weather is finally going to warm up, so perhaps we'll get out for a walk. I brought my running clothes, but have really been struggling in the morning with a head cold and I just haven't been able to get out to run. Kate's doing great though! She bought herself a pair of those Nike sneakers that connect to your iPod and she's been walking/jogging every day since I've been here.

Only a couple more days of fun here. I'm sad. I'm having a blast with the kids. Rachel is a lot like I was as a little girl. Jake is all boy - rough and tough and a ton of fun to play with. He's even saying Jude now.

Hopefully, I'll be able to post another update before we leave Wednesday morning.

No comments:

My Bookshelf

Powered by weRead